Wednesday, January 29, 2014

with seven weeks left

I didn't mean to let a whole week pass without a blog post, but alas. We had a good week. It was a very busy weekend, and we are just slowing down (we kind of have to, since we are "snowed in" today...).

Graeme and I are at 33 weeks today! We were supposed to have a doctor's appointment this morning, but our office is closed due to the snow and whatnot. I was a little sad not to go, but hopefully we can reschedule for tomorrow, Friday, or Monday. It is almost time to start our weekly appointments! Yay!

We are close to having everything we need to take care of this little boy. Diapers, an extra carseat base, and a manly diaper bag for Aaron are the last "big" things on our list.

I am still feeling great. I still have a bit of a lingering cough and runny nose from my cold I had last week. Pregnancy-wise, I am becoming slightly uncomfortable after I eat (my stomach is crowded I suppose, so even a small meal makes me feel really full!). I still feel energetic and like I can move around pretty well. Getting up from lying down is getting a tad tricky though. :)

Graeme moves so much. He is all over the place in there. He also gets the hiccups pretty frequently. It feels pretty funny to me.

I have one more baby shower this coming Saturday with some of my best friends from high school (most of us have known each other since elementary school). This shower will be on the opposite end of the spectrum from our other baby shower. It will be just girls and only six of us. I am forging the way and having the first baby of the group, though I am sure this will be the first of many baby showers for us. I am positive that with all of their great tastes, Graeme will come away with some adorable stuff.

Nothing else to report this week. Only seven weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment