Wednesday, December 4, 2013

in week 25

We are 25 weeks along today. Graeme is now around the size of a cauliflower. He is definitely doing a lot of growing because his kicks are getting a lot harder and I feel them much more frequently. I couldn't fall asleep the other night because he was kicking so much. It tickles me, so I would just start laughing every time there was a really hard kick.

We are still working hard on his room. My parents are coming over next week to paint it for us, and then there's just a handful of things left to buy decoration-wise.

I'm even putting on my crafty hat. Aaron and I are both making something for his room. Here's a hint of mine:


Ah, the intrigue. You'll see the finished result next week sometime.

I am still feeling great, minus the occasional heartburn or bloated feeling.

Graeme and I also got to enjoy Thanksgiving goodies this past week.


Oh, and enjoy them we did.

I wanted a "family picture" on Thanksgiving, but Penny isn't really cooperative for pictures...



Next year, there will be a cute little baby boy in our picture too!

No comments:

Post a Comment