Wednesday, December 11, 2013

at 26 weeks

Another Wednesday is here and it marks another week of pregnancy gone by! We are 14 weeks away now. 3.5 months. 98 days.

This past week was great. The nursery is coming together, although you wouldn't know it at the moment. All of the furniture and decor is moved out or to the middle, there is blue tape lining the walls, and there are no outlet covers. Yes, that's right, painting day is soon approaching. It's tomorrow!

My parents are coming to spend the day painting, hanging things on our walls, and doing other handyman projects that we ourselves are not quite capable to complete. If you know us at all, you know we don't do tools or things of the sort. At least not without something going wrong inevitably.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the color we picked out on his walls and everything back in place. And I hope to post some pictures soon! I can't make any promises though, because I will want it to be "perfect" before I let you all see it.

On a different note, I am still feeling great. This second trimester is awesome, and I am hoping that this energy and good feeling fun will continue on well into the third trimester (which starts in just two weeks!).

On Monday, I have a check-up with the doctor that includes my glucose screening test. I've read enough not to expect the sugar drink to taste wonderful. I am praying that I pass the hour test so I don't have to do it again. I am also getting my thyroid levels tested Monday. Bring on all the needles in one day I guess. They haven't had to change my Synthroid level in awhile, so we will see what this time holds.

Graeme is still kicking and punching and doing who knows what in there. It's so, so cool to feel him moving around throughout the day. Aaron even saw him move the other night.

We say to each other every day, "I can't wait until he's here!"

It won't be too much longer. Happy 26 weeks, Graeme!

No comments:

Post a Comment