Wednesday, December 18, 2013

in the last week of the second trimester

Only one week away from the third trimester! Woah! I can't believe how close we are getting to March. I am starting to add things to my list that I know I won't think about, care about, or feel like doing after Graeme comes. Dentist appointments, hair appointments, and stocking up on household essentials are on the list so far.

This past week has been another good week. Nothing too new to add. My "baby bump" is here and here to stay. I know it's been around for awhile, but it's gotten a lot more noticeable.



We had a doctor's appointment on Monday. Graeme's heartbeat is strong and healthy, so that's always wonderful to hear. I, personally, didn't enjoy this appointment as much because it involved three needles and a nasty orange sugary drink (I hate orange-flavored things, so of course it was orange). I am still waiting to hear on my glucose test and if my thyroid hormone levels are normal.

The doctor also said they will start seeing us every two weeks now. That will make it go by fast!

We got so much done in the nursery this week. By "we" I really mean my parents. Last Thursday they came up to our house for the day and painted his room. And then over the weekend they came back and hung a bunch of stuff on the walls. Aaron finished what he is making for Graeme's room. It is SO awesome. I can't wait to share pictures, but I want to wait a few more weeks for a couple last minute projects to get finished.

That's all of the pregnancy updates for this week.


(I will add, since we've been asked a lot lately, that his name is pronounced "GRAY-em." It is apparently more confusing than we thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment