Wednesday, November 27, 2013

to give thanks for 24 weeks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Aaron and I cannot thank God enough for our sweet little miracle that's growing inside of me. 

Today, Graeme and I began the 24th week of pregnancy. I remember at the beginning when "the 20s" seemed sooo far away. I can't believe that I'm already at 24 weeks and starting the sixth month. Only four more months to go!

This week has been another great week. I feel awesome and I really hope these energy-filled, good-feeling days last as long as possible.

I feel Graeme's kicks a lot more often now as I go about my day. He is especially active between 9:30-11:00 at night which is usually when Aaron can feel some kicks.

We started our baby registry on Monday. After three hours at Babies-R-Us, we had a pretty great start and all of the big ticket items picked out. Aaron had fun (minus the breast-feeding section), but we were both too tired to think about continuing on to Target per our original plan.

We hit Target on Tuesday to register for a more stuff plus get started on some nursery decor.

With Christmas coming, there won't be a lot of time in December. By January, I'll be in the third trimester (and probably not quite as spry). March will be just around the corner. So, I am in a "let's get stuff done while I feel good and it's not very busy" mode (poor Aaron).

Here's a sneak peak at the nursery, keeping in mind it's got a lot of work to be done on it still (my awesome mom is going to paint it for us soon)!

If you think this is cute, just wait until you see the other side...and the cute paint we picked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment