Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November!

My favorite month of the year may be over, but the two months at the end of the year bring a lot of fun with them. Here we are in November. And here's what this month brings...


  1. Engagement dinner (postponed).    I mentioned last month that we were celebrating Tyler and Sarah's engagement. It didn't work out in October, but we are having dinner tomorrow. I am pretty excited about some Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
  2. Graeme check-up.    Monday afternoon we have an appointment to check on Graeme (and me). I love hearing that little heartbeat.
  3. Renee and Derrick.   It's been a couple months since we've spent time with my best pal and her awesome husband. We are looking forward to our double date with them next week.
  4. Vacation.    Aaron and I last-minutely decided to skip out of town for a few days this month. It will be so nice to take a little break.
  5. Christmas season starts.    Some time in the middle of November I declare it time for Christmas. We like to decorate before Thanksgiving and begin the Christmas music listening, Christmas movie watching, present shopping fun.
  6. Another ultrasound.    We are going back for a second ultrasound this month since our doctor was unable to see everything she needed to last time. Graeme was WAY too wiggly. I'm so excited to look at his cuteness again.
  7. Journey Kids Movie Night.    We are having a movie night this month for our UPTOWN kids so parents have a chance to go out for a couple hours of dinner or shopping. I'm not sure what movie we're watching. But there will be never-ending popcorn, so it's my kind of event.
  8. Thanksgiving.    Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We will celebrate with Aaron's family the weekend before. On Thanksgiving Day, we watch the Macy's parade, eat way too much food and pie, and take a nap (at least I do!).
  9. Frozen.    The new Disney animated film, Frozen, comes out this month. Of course it was going to make my list.


That's it for now. Lots to look forward to this month. Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment