Friday, August 23, 2013

about the night Ben Affleck kept me awake

Hey everyone.

I hope you all had a good week. Our week was...long. But mostly good. Last night I had rehearsal at church and then crashed at home.

Aaron and I have been watching all three seasons of Batman Beyond for the past few months.


Before you're just like "Oh, what a good wife she is..." for enduring my husband's Batman obsession, I do actually enjoy watching most Batman things with him. I mean, before he even came along, I was pretty Batman savvy. I was even Batgirl for Halloween one year.

Anyway, I had never seen Batman Beyond and it's on Netflix. So we've had fun watching that over the summer. Yes, it is a cartoon. Don't judge us.

So began our Batman night, that quickly went downhill.

We decided to save the very last episode for another day and went to bed. I was exhausted, and was about to close my eyes and sleep, when who but Ben Affleck decided to disturb my slumber.

Aaron opened up his Nook and was accosted with the news of the new Batman to star in the upcoming Superman sequel.

Ben. Affleck.

Here was his immediate reaction:


Sleep was postponed as I tried to console him.

I suppose life goes on.

Why did you abandon us, Christian Bale? WHY? WHY?


1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I knew exactly what this post was going to be about before I clicked on it. I can just see you two now...trying to go to bed and Aaron freaking out over that news. Ha!

    ReplyDelete