Thursday, August 8, 2013

about August 8th

Four years ago at this time, I was off on an adventure.

My boyfriend had somehow broken into my parents' house (so it seemed), woken me up, made me take a shower, and then abandoned me with just this video to watch.

I set off in my car that morning kind of knowing what I thought might happen, but not entirely sure.


My first stop involved friends and board games.


I met other friends along the way, and collected clues from Aaron.



I had lunch with my best pal. 


And then headed to Journey to dig through baby dolls and ziplock bags with Amanda.



Until finally, I reached a bridge and was reunited with Aaron.



It was definitely a proposal that I could never forget! Happy Engagement Day Anniversary, Aaron Bauer. You definitely swept me off my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment