Thursday, April 11, 2013

ramblings

I know this next statement is probably only frustrating to me, but...

I forgot to write a Happy April! post.

It struck me today out of the blue. I have no excuse other than I totally and completely forgot.

Meh.




This is the first week where I've actually felt a little bit overwhelmed with our schedule. We've been pretty non-stop since Sunday morning with no end in sight until Monday or so. I have to keep reminding myself to not only take it one day at a time, but one task at a time.


This was my list for today, in no particular order. And I could have remembered it in my head, but I like to check things off.

Looking at it now, it seems pretty easy. But, this morning it was overwhelming. Hence, my list. 

I am now down to just three things left. And I'm going to cut this little blog short so I can cook dinner.

Also, "Make list" is not a reminder to make that list. It's to make a different list. If that was confusing.

Anyway, I ramble. Come back tomorrow and I'll try to have something more interesting.

To conclude though, here's something that made my heart happy today:


No comments:

Post a Comment