Tuesday, April 16, 2013

about April FX

Well, hello.


I'm Whitney, and this is my blog. It's not about anything in particular, but I like to write it. And if you read it, thanks. I appreciate it.

I know this goes without saying, but we had a busy weekend. What else is new? Friday was our Family Experience for elementary kids at Journey. It was a lot of fun and a great time talking about friendship: spending time with someone you trust and enjoy.

Who doesn't love to have friends? Well, maybe some people don't, but they are probably crazy. I think everyone at least has one or two people that they would call friends. After all, God created us to thrive in community.

I am blessed with many friends, but of course there are always a few that are your truly good friends that you trust and enjoy the most.

Anyway, this month in UPTOWN (our elementary area) will be devoted to looking at different aspects of friendship from God's Word.

Friday night was a great kick off!





No comments:

Post a Comment