Friday, August 24, 2012

to say, "Hello."

Hello.

I'm Whitney.

I'm not entirely new to this whole blogging thing. You see, my husband, Aaron, and I have this other blog together. We created it after we got engaged. And we have written on it occasionally. You know, in spurts. It is somewhat random, but in essence, it is about us and our life. And right now, is is on pause until we can bring ourselves to continue our viewings and commentaries of all 51 Disney Animated Classics. We our stuck on Ichabod and Mr. Toad... My thoughts, exactly. 

Anyway, you can find the link to our blog over there. -->

So lately, I've had this idea or muse or wish type-thing to start my very own blog. You know, that's just for me. Where I could still write about Aaron and our life. But it could be a Whitney blog. In addition to our Aaron and Whitney blog. And, in all fairness, Aaron has his own Aaron blog. For work and such. So it's only fair. Right? (You can find Aaron's blog that he forgets to update over there too. -->)

After coming to the conclusion that I would indeed do just that, here it is. My blog. 

And the title came to me quicker than I thought it would. Because I'm a horrible decision-maker.

Whitney Writes...

My name just so happens to allow for cleverness, you know?

Writes about what, you ask?

Well, all those other alliterate "w" words at the top. Which, I feel, umbrella any and all topics I would ever write about. Namely:  Jesus, Aaron, faith, life, marriage, babies (NOT yet. NOT in 9 months. BUT soon.), family, and funny stories that come my way. 

So, the title of each post will tell you what I will be writing about in that post. (i.e. this post tells you Whitney Writes...to say, "Hello.") Easy enough. (I will say the idea for that comes from Friends, where all episodes are "The One Where..." or "The One About..." etc.)

I'm excited.

So, there you have it.

Hello. 





No comments:

Post a Comment