Saturday, August 25, 2012

in a timely manner

At least that's my plan.

Like I said in my previous post, Aaron and I have written on our blog in spurts. It's pretty easy to get bogged down by our busy life. We both work a full-time job, and Aaron's job at Journey often requires evening and weekend commitments. On the rare occasion when we have an evening or a Saturday to crash at home, sitting down and trying to write a blog is not usually on the top of our to-do list.

On the other hand, I love to follow blogs of many of my friends, and I look forward to when they update their blog. I find myself checking a couple times a week, at least.

And if any of you check our blog like that, you would find yourself sorely disappointed. Sorry.

All that to say, I would not wish for Whitney Writes... to be a disappointment in the slightest. And since it's my sole responsibility, and I hate to disappoint anyone...I think this will work out well for the most part.

So, this blog goes in my priority list. Why?

  1. I do enjoy writing. For fun. Not papers.
  2. I am not always good with the words you know...speaking. But writing is easier.
  3. Scrapbooking sounds like death to me. But this is doable. Especially for when we have kids. (NOT yet)
  4. Free space to store memories that are safe from you know...like fires or floods.
  5. Sharing life updates with family and friends because there are so many and they are scattered about.
And for other reasons I'm sure.

Feel free to send me a tweet or post or comment to keep me in line.

I do always like to be timely.



No comments:

Post a Comment