Saturday, September 20, 2014

26 weeks later

On Saturday 26 weeks ago (six months ago), I was still looking like this:


The day before that, I wrote in my journal:

We are asking You for a natural start to labor. You know best, and I believe You will fulfill Your plan for Graeme's delivery no matter what!

God answered our prayer, and Graeme decided he was coming out into the world on a Saturday night six months ago.

Even though he is technically six months old on Tuesday, since he was born on a Sunday, tomorrow is pretty significant to me as well. Tomorrow marks 26 weeks, the halfway point of the 52 weeks in a year.

Twenty six Sundays ago, our little hero came into our lives like a speeding bullet. He hardly let me push...he was out in thirty minutes!


He's barely stopped moving since. Anyone who has spent any time with Graeme will tell you:  his legs and arms never stop.

We have enjoyed 26 weeks of his squirming, smiles, snuggles, and sweet sounds.

It's such a wonderful adventure to be a mom. 


Happy 26 weeks, Graeme Grayson! We love you so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment