Wednesday, March 12, 2014

in the last week (hopefully)

Only seven more days until our due date on March 19th! We've come such a long way, that I know the end will be here before we know it. (Even if it seems looong still.)

We are anticipating Graeme any day now! He seems pretty cozy in there, but we will see if he decides to make his appearance in the next week!

We had an appointment on Monday and I had dilated a bit more. Hooray for progress! Other than that, no big news. Everything looks great, so the doctor says it's just waiting now. He told us to make an appointment for next week, but that hopefully he wouldn't see us there. We agreed. We'd rather see him at the hospital to deliver our sweet boy.

I don't have my hopes up too much for an early arrival, but that hasn't stopped me praying for one! God knows best, so if he says "Wait!" then wait we will.

I am doing my part to help out. Lots of walking. Lots. And at the gym I've been going back and forth between the elliptical, the treadmill, and the bike. Just helping gravity do it's work.

Graeme is definitely crowded in there because he often has a limb or his butt stretched out quite far. We keep telling him that he would have plenty more room to move if he would just come out to meet us.

Not much else to update. We wait and wait. The house is clean. Half the bags have made it to the car. And every call I make to Aaron, the first thing I hear is, "Are you in labor?!"

Come on little Graeme Grayson Bauer, we are so ready to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment