Monday, April 21, 2014

about Graeme's first Easter

Graeme celebrated his first Easter this past weekend. Well, we probably had more fun celebrating it with him. He figured it was like any other day I suppose.

We started the celebrations on Saturday with the Bauer family. Graeme wore his Easter onesie that I bought him before he was born.


Cute, right?!


We went to his GiGi and Pop's house where he proceeded to take a long nap with Pop.



We all ate dinner while he continued to sleep. He was pretty sleepy that day.

Aaron and I took on the responsibility of opening his Easter basket goodies. He got way more loot than we did, as it should be I suppose.



Sunday, we spent the whole morning at Journey. I resumed my preschool worship leader duties that I've missed for the past few weeks. We had a great day and saw 100 people go public in baptism.

Graeme was looking pretty sharp in his Easter outfit. My friend Jessica made him some adorable bow ties and he wore one of those.



We got home from church and took a brief nap before it was time to head to Outback to celebrate Easter with my family.

Graeme was a sleepyhead through dinner again. Afterwards, we were all given our Easter baskets. The four big kids (me, Aaron, Tyler, and Sarah) got little baskets filled with candy and my mom's amazing homemade chocolate peanut butter eggs. Graeme got the biggest Easter basket known to man. Here's a size comparison:



He definitely made out pretty well for a four-week-old who was clueless to the Easter experience.

We got him an Easter basket too. It was not nearly as stuffed as the ones from his grandparents. Also, the chocolate bunny was in his basket from GiGi, but I think we will eat it for him. :)




We had so much fun celebrating our risen Savior with Graeme and can't wait to share many Easters with him. Also, we can't believe he turned four weeks old yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment